so this just happened
TEAM ROCKET LOGS IN AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT.
SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO SKYPE
MEOWTH I CAN’T TYPE
So earlier today, in Animal Crossing, one of my villagers (Roscoe, who is a horse) asked me if I could help him come up with a new greeting
I made his new greeting “What is it Eren?”
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
The old USA Darkstalkers cartoon might have been bad and had terrible animation, but it’s a GOLDMINE of two-stage reaction images.
And reaction images in general.
my favourite thing about the xbox one is that i dont own one
So, if you’ve visited my Animal Crossing: New Leaf town before, then you know there are four other players there that are also controlled by me (Kaguya, Flandre, and Yuuka) in addition to Mayor Mima.
Right now, I have Kaguya dressed as Eirin, because she’s the Eientei representative. Adds a little variety to the town, y’know.
Anywho, I took some pictures of a typical day at Eientei, complete with narrative from everyone’s favorite Lunarian doctor! It’s a little long, so I’m putting it below the break,
So, without further to-do, let’s begin!